wOct 3, 2008


Clearing out my tabs

The end of the fifth episode of Veronica Mars is when I officially fell in love with the show. I didn't see it coming at all, and it was just....wow.

I just finished episode 9, and am still loving things.




Tagged by Bethany.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 56.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next seven sentences in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.
6. Tag five other people to do the same.

But howsomever thou pursues this act,
Taint not thy mind, nor let thy soul contrive
Against thy mother aught. Leave her to heaven,
And to those thorns that in her bosom lodge
To prick and sting her. Fare thee well at once!
The glow-worm shows the matin to be near,
And gins to pale his uneffectual fire.
Adieu, adieu, adieu! remember me.

Ham. O all you host of heaven!


Tagging people?! Does it work? We'll see. I tag [LiveJournal people]. And if you already did the meme and I didn't remember, well....I just suck at life.



My package from Johanna arrived. A DVD of Millennium Actress, a high-quality anime movie! Buying stuff from Johanna is awesome because she sticks other goodies in the packaging. When I bought Escaflowne, there was an amazing CLAMP notebook, with pictures of Kamui, Fuma, Sakura, and Syaoran. There is more Sakura in this one, along with a cute paper with illustrations from the series Full Moon. Whee! I have some Satoshi Kon-spreading to do....Apparently, The Boyfriend has never seen Tokyo Godfathers or Millennium Actress! This is a travesty that must be corrected.



In the running for "most offensive headline award," one article about the recent suckage on Wall Street: "For Greenwich, 'This is our Katrina'"



I apparently lost the software disc for my mp3 player, which is unfortunate, as the program was erased from my computer when I reloaded Windows (twice). Without the software, the player won't even charge, let alone allow me to arrange and upload music to the device. I thought I found the place to get the software here, but every link I try on that page tells me something about needing a 64-bit connection or some such thing. I just want to listen to music in my car, ;_;


Current Music: Angel main theme

Labels: , , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:07 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment