wDec 21, 2006


This Post Has Been the Best Waste of Time EVER

EDIT: Woot! After 4 hours of transition, my blog (and all my other blogs) have switched over to the new Blogger! I'll be working on adding 'tags' for all my past entries....but with almost 4,000 of them, it will probably take a while, :)

Harry Potter and the Blog Posts I Dream About
OMF, the title of the 7th (and final) Harry Potter book has been released on JKRowling.com!! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows MMMMM, Gordric's Hollow, perhaps?! (Antoine informed me that the title is spelt 'Hallows,' expressly killing my theory. ;_;) Have there been any other hollows mentioned in the books thus far? I don't think so, and as I remember, that's where Harry was headed at the end of the last book. I STILL have that Harry Potter post that I started last time I reread the last 3 books....I can't even remember when it was. Because I caught lots of things! A couple of days ago, I gathered all of the posts that I've started and need to complete: the Harry Potter one, the Wisconsin Book Festival, one on home awesome the anime Rose of Versailles is (I've just finished episode 22 out of 40), and a page detailing my heroes. Just for fun. Oh, Winter Break, why are you not here yet?!

WOE
Chad and Louise have already left the house. Paul leaves tomorrow. I'll leave some time Saturday morning. That way I'll have time to like, clean, pack, and spend some time with Antoine on Friday. I won't be able to see him for a while, :( He's going to Florida to visit family, and then home to Michigan. I think that by the time he gets back here to Madison, I'll almost come back (I'll be here probably one week-ish before classes start up again on the 22nd?).

Actually, finals haven't been TOO terrible yet....Yesterday really sucked because I was typing my Elections & Voting Behavior take-home final all day long until 5:00. But, aside from Monday when I had 2 finals on the same day, everything has been rather spaced out this semester and I've had time to really take a break and de-stress after each "Hell Day." Now, I only have my American Lit final left, and....if I can ever bring myself to study today....I think it'll go just fine. Today, I will actually shower before 4:00 pm! This is a miracle, considering my schedule of the last two days. The days themselves are crawling by impossibly slowly. I haven't been on campus since Monday, as I've had no reason to be, and yeah. I just keep checking the computer, asking myself things like, "Is it really Wednesday? It didn't suddenly become Thursday without anyone telling me?"

It's Almost Christmas! And Christmas Break! And yay!
It's finally time that I can allow myself to think about what I'd like to do over Winter Break, aside from working at ShopKo ( :/ ) and seeing my friends ( :D ). Life-related things, such as "get a hair-cut" and "find out whether or not you got the internship you applied for, and if not, somehow find something to DO next semester!" are on my list.

But what of leisure?! Maybe I'll just bring back Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords for my laptop, and finally finish it. Wow, I played that during the second half of the summer and now I can scarcely remember it. I think I was just about to hit the "OMF Climax, Everything You Thought Was Real Was Actually a Lie!" part of the game. Oh, video games!

As for movies and TV series....my Netflix subscription should keep me satisfied....along with the piles of CDs full of anime that I've downloaded but haven't had time to watch yet. At the top of my queue are some Miyazaki movies, the Utena movie, the first season of Buffy, the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender (I want to see if it lives up to its hype....and if nothing else, my nephew will be very pleased), and lots of anime series like Gankutsuou, Princess Tutu, and Full Metal Panic! Actually, there's no way in hell I'll watch all of those over break; the mail doesn't move that fast! Heeheehee.

I definitely want to bring home my Cowboy Bebop DVDs and watch all of the episodes I haven't seen yet. I OWN this series and still haven't finished it! There is no excuse! I think that I just love it so much that I don't want it to end.....
Also, I think I might bring back the VHS fansub tapes I have of the first season of Sailor Moon, courtesy of Creighton and Carolyn. *cackles*
I fully intend to burn through as much media as possible, and keep a list of my conquests, similar to Spring Break 2006. Just think, Blog Readers! If that is what I can accomplish in just one week, then imagine the possibilities for December 22 - January 21! Reheheheheheheeeeee!

Lastly....I wasn't going to do this, but my result was so accurate that I couldn't resist.
My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Honourable Lady Jacqueline the Reticent of Withering Glance
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


And now, I will actually be productive! I will shower! I will make and eat lunch! And then I will STUDY American Literature for a long time because I like it and I want to do well! And THEN I will meet Steph and be awesome on campus with an exchange of Christmas presents and glee. That rapist bastard was caught a few days ago, so I feel safer. But I think the pepper spray will remain in my coat pocket, ;)

Current Music: Shiki no Uta - MINMI only one of my most favorite songs of ALL TIME!

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:37 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment