wJul 16, 2009


Read: An excuse to use my other Harry Potter LJ icon

One thing I forgot to mention, and I've been thinking about all day....


As much as I was upset about the cutting of the final EPIC BATTLE on the rooftops of Hogwarts, I did like the addition of the Weasley's Burrow burning. This was added in, and wasn't in the books, right?

Anyway, I thought it was an easy way for them to establish that Harry isn't totally virtuous (he wants to fucking kill Bellatrix) and that Ginny totally loves Harry (see: running through fire and into the midst of Death Eaters).

Just the shots of those two running through the tall grass were pretty frickin' gorgeous.

THERE'D BETTER BE BIGASS FIGHTS IN BOTH OF THE DEATHLY HALLOWS MOVIES. THAT IS ALL.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 6:01 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment