wJul 6, 2009


My blog has not been cracktastic of late. I aim to fix that.

I think I saw this meme from and

List 10 whatever # feels like of your favorite characters from different fandoms, and ask people to spot patterns in your choices, and if they're so inclined, to draw conclusions about you based on the patterns they've spotted.

Angel -- Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Buffy -- Buffy Summers
Veronica Mars -- Veronica Mars, Logan Echolls
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles -- EVERYONE
The West Wing -- Joshua Lyman
Lord of the Rings -- Frodo
Neon Genesis Evangelion -- Asuka Langley Sohryu, Misato Katsuragi
Harry Potter -- Harry
Final Fantasy VII -- Tifa Lockhart
Honey & Clover -- Ayumi Yamada
How I Met Your Mother -- Robin Sparkles Scherbatsky
Avatar: The Last Airbender -- Katara, until she sucked; then Toph
Revolutionary Girl Utena -- Utena Tenjou, Juri Arisagawa
Final Fantasy Tactics -- Agrias [one time there was a favorite character meme and guessed that Agrias was my favorite from this game, and I was like, no! But then I realized SHE WAS TOTALLY RIGHT.], Ramza, Alma
Star Wars Expanded Universe -- Jaina Solo, Tenel Ka [keep in mind that I'm about a decade behind in these books]
Sailor Moon -- Rei Hino (Sailor Mars)
Black Lagoon - Revy


My vote: I'm pretty sure almost all of them suffer from PTSD. I don't, so I'm not sure what this says about me.
I guess a lot of them also can't be with the person they love. Merp-merrr.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:22 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment