wJul 16, 2009


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


This was not one of my favorite books; I think my favorite might still be book 5, aside from 7. I've only read 7 once, though, so many re-readings are required.

In this movie, Draco hung around and was emo all over the place, just like he was in the book.
My annoyance by this was about the same level as reading it.

While irritated by the romantic sub-plots in the book, they were much more adorable to watch in the movie. This movie did make me laugh a lot.

I can't imagine grasping all of the fine little plot-points without having read the books....honestly, I can't figure out how I would know WTF was going on unless I read them, and I feel kind of bad for people who don't read them.

What annoyed me the most was the removal of the huge roof-top fight at the end. Like, WTF I want to watch the DA/Order fighting the Death Eaters, HELLO!!

Oh, well.

Like most of the Harry Potter movies, it was pleasant enough to watch, but I vastly prefer the books.

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 7:16 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment