
| wOct 21, 2008 | |||
If you spoil me for ANYTHING, I'll be pretty pissed and write mean things about you in my blog. I keep wanting to blog about Veronica Mars, but all I have is fangirl squee, and I feel embarassed when that's all I write, instead of really thought-provoking meta stuff. WILL IT PREVENT ME FROM DOING IT? NO. Spoilers through 2.16 I only have discs 5 and 6 left for this season....I'm going through this show so fast! I think it's because I watched most of Buffy and Angel while I was still in school, and there was homework and stuff. Labels: tv: veronica mars scribbled mystickeeper at 4:14 PM0 comments 0 Comments: |
|||
| wBlog Vitals | |||
| Posts Sorted by Tags Purpose of This Blog Site Feed | |||
| wI'm all over the Internet | |||
![]() Blogger profile LiveJournal profile To-Do Booklog Anime Log Most of the comment-conversation takes place over at the LiveJournal version of this blog. Plus, all of my cute and/or heinous icons are there. |
|||
| wCurrently... | |||
Feeling: |
|||
| wOther People | |||
LJ Friends |
|||
| wThe Good Stuff | |||
| |
|||
| wFF7 Is Cooler Than You | |||
|
|||