wAug 8, 2008


The amount of time I spend on the computer at work is dramatically increasing....

Firstly: Has anyone heard much about the new TV show called The Fringe? I just heard about it here, and it sounds pretty awesome. A sci-fi TV show, created by JJ Abrams, with Joshua Jackson in it? I'm in. WTF, I watch TV again now! I'm excited for this, Dollhouse, the return of The Office, and would like to catch up on Grey's and Battlestar Galactica (I think I now only have about 3 episodes left).


Speaking of TV....Last night I watched through episode 8 of the new season of Code Geass. Generally speaking, I like the first season a lot more, and find this one much less interesting so far. But I still love the gorgeous character designs enough to keep watching. I'd like to see how much rewatch value the first season has, because I loved it at the time.


Lastly, another meme! But this one is participatory!

Pick a fandom, and I'll tell you which character(s) I would
1. bake cupcakes for:
2. trust with the keys to my car (if I had a car):
3. put thumbtacks on their chair:
4. have a crush on:
5. pack up and leave if they moved next door:
6. vote for President:
7. pick as my partner in a buddy movie:
8. pair up:
9. vote off the island and into the volcano:
10. wheedle into fixing my MP3 player:


My favorite TV shows, anime shows, manga series, and video games can be found in my profile; books and stuff are on Facebook (or well-known?!). Someone ask me about Final Fantasy VII! DO IT.

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:13 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment