wJun 25, 2008


This is how I roll.

Purchasing

As expected, one of my best friends, Steph, left the most detailed analysis about which Mokona bag to purchase. I think I'm going to go with the orange one. Now I need to decide whether or not to buy this hat, as well.

To shamelessly copy Bridget, here's what I'm reading and planning at the moment:

Reading

Will the Vampire People Please Leave the Lobby? True Adventures in Cult Fandom by Allyson Beatrice
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susannah Clarke
Baby & Me manga, by Marimo Ragawa

Planning

To go to Concerts on the Square with both co-workers and LJ friends. I need to come up with names for my groups of friends, so people know WTF I'm talking about. Like, some of you could be "blue group" or "Wiscon people" or something.

I need to watch more Angel. The next episode for me is "Smile Time," so I'm eager to watch it as soon as possible.

I'm trying to catch up on Battlestar Galactica. I had notes on 3 episodes, but I think I might have lost them. Regardless, I need to keep watching more.

I must watch another episode of Arrested Development so that I can finally get a new Netflix DVD.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 1:05 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment