wDec 5, 2007


We will find this fucking troll. And we will kill. His fucking ass.

Why yes, reader, my blog entry titles will now be taken from "Wizard People" for the next indefinite amount of time (see "crying into your pillow" two entries ago.) Do you not know what Wizard People is? Go! Laugh! (My favorite is here) I find it's best watched in small doses.

Me: Why did I get candy on my steps?
Chad: It's from my mom.
Me: Why?
Chad: St. Nick came.
Me: .....My mom sucks.

I wrote 1.5 pages of a paper before trudging to class, and wrote another 1.5 pages during class and at work. I had hoped to get more done at work today, but holy hell, we were busy. (Remember that I need 8. I'm also thinking that it would be prudent to have like, in-text parenthetical citations, and maybe, I don't know, a coherent flow to the paper.)

I HAVE NOW EATEN A PEANUT BUTTER SANTA CLAUS COATED IN CHOCOLATE! I AM THE ULTIMATE. I WILL PWN THE EARTH.

Today, I got dumplings from Pel'meni. On the way to work, the sauce stuff spilled on my mitten, my coat, and my pants leg. Luckily, I had other pants in my backpack so that I would arrive at work not!crusted in snow. Getting the stains out will have to wait at least until tomorrow or Friday, though, which might mean that they never come out? That's unfortunate.

Today, I discovered I've been doing alternate-side street parking all wrong. Luckily, this means that I don't have to move my car tonight.

THE END.

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:04 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment