wSep 20, 2007


I'm listeing to today's Conference Committee on WisconsinEye....I'm such a nerd, :)

Firstly, The New York Times has finally written about the Jena 6. (If you don't have an account with the New York Times, you can get one for free with a .edu email address) If you have not been informed about the Jena 6 case, you definitely should read about it. It's hard to believe that stuff like this still happens. Racism sucks. :(

I would apologize for not blogging for a few days, but I actually posted a Friends-locked post on my LJ between this post and my last public post. Too bad you blog-readers can't read it! You should all get LiveJournals, and then you can see the entries where the real shit goes down, :) Really, though I don't like to get too detailed about work or school in public places on the interwebs.

I gave a presentation today in a class! Hopefully it didn't suck. It was the first major assignment that I've had due so far. I'm going home to see my family next weekend, and for this I am excited. It's been a while since I've actually been home - there was the Family Reunion, but that was a bit south of home, and my family came here to Madison to visit me one weekend, but I think that I haven't actually been home since July? Wow, has it really been that long? Needless to say, I'm excited. I might even be able to ask off of work and go home Thursday night....although it would be a complete and utter betrayal not to stay and watch the season premiere of The Office first.

The season premiere of Avatar: The Last Airbender is tomorrow, and I'm pretty excited. Oooh! Maybe when I'm home next week, I can watch it with Dylan! (6-year-old nephew) When did I become such a TV-consumer? I'm excited for Avatar, Heroes, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, and I would be for Battlestar Galactica if it was coming back before JANUARY. I also kind of want to check out The Bionic Woman (Katee Sackhoff is in it!) and Private Practice, the Grey's Anatomy spin-off.

Anyway. Time for bed.

Labels: , , , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:50 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

The New York Times got rid of their subscription service this week so now the whole site should now be free to everyone...what a good paper.

By Blogger Jenny, at 11:33 PM, September 20, 2007  

Make another post. Now.

By Blogger Steph, at 12:18 PM, September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment