wJul 12, 2007


WIN.

So, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix? Flippin' rocked. For the first time, the movie felt like the book. Yeah, they changed stuff, but nothing in a way that annoyed me (except the huge chunks of stuff cut out). Really, I don't understand how some of you people can enjoy the movies without having read the books. It blows my mind. There are so many things that I think I would have reacted with, "Wait.....what?" had I not already known exactly what was going on.

Also, we saw the movie at the IMAX, so the climax scene was in 3-D, and it was frigging awesome. Really. Can the DVD have 3-D? Please?

I don't know why the fifth book is my favorite. I think that maybe it's because the biggest antagonist isn't Voldemort, but humanity's own stupidity. Also, I really felt like Harry's frustration with the adults treating him like a child was justified, and very reflective of what I felt like when I was 15/16, anyway.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:41 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

I guess I'll hurry up and read the fifth book then... Hope all is well! See yah!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:00 AM, July 12, 2007  

Yeah it was pretty good! Umbridge and Luna were perfect, I thought.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 9:53 AM, July 12, 2007  

Post a Comment