wJul 17, 2007


OH EM GEE, I can't even describe my excitement.

World, do you have ANY IDEA how hard it is for me not to look up the 7th Harry Potter book, which has been leaked in its entirety to the Internets? People are reading it AND POSTING ABOUT IT.

I might have to implement my "Don't read your LiveJournal FL at all because you have no self-control!"

It's just....wtf. On Friday night, I am so bringing my mp3 player for when they start passing the books out, even though I'll be there with some friends, and possibly Antoine. What the hell, I never refer to my friends from work by name. I guess I don't know them well enough to assume it's okay, but blogs might weird some of them out. I dunno.

Harry Potter Book 7 Prediction meme. You shouldn't read it unless you've read book 6, even though they are only speculation for book 7.

YOU SPOIL FOR ME IN THE COMMENTS, AND I WILL KILL YOU, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:43 PM
6 comments
6 Comments:

I haven't read any spoilers or anything, much less bootlegs (L4m3!!!) But when you finish reading it, will you call me so we can like, discuss and/or cry or whatever??? Last time I talked to you after book 6, you were the first friend of mine to be done with it and I think I Will Need To Talk To Someone After Finishing Harry Potter.

By Blogger Gretchen, at 9:42 AM, July 18, 2007  

first, they all die.

then, they all get married.

mwahahahahahahahaha

*cough*

By Blogger Tas, at 12:24 PM, July 18, 2007  

Yes, Gretchen! I will be your Someone! I'll probably post in my blog as soon as I'm done (don't worry world, any spoilers will be linked to, and not expressly written for the world to see!).

Kristen: YOU RUINED IT!!11eleventy

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 5:45 PM, July 18, 2007  

I found this interesting: a survey on Harry Potter readers found that only 1/3 of them think Harry will survive the Deathly Hallows! A quarter of readers said they would seek the spoilers that have cropped up everywhere, which is kind of a shame that avid fans would ruin the ending for themselves. But I guess people don't think it's really the ending: Almost half said they think Rowling will write MORE Potter books. We can only hope!

Check out the survey results here: http://www.gmi-mr.com/gmipoll/release.php?p=20070717

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 PM, July 18, 2007  

Snape kills Trinity with Rosebud.

By Blogger Gordon, at 8:40 AM, July 19, 2007  

Jackie! Did you know that Third Eye Blind is going to be in town on Monday?

http://www.madison.com/tct/entertainment/stories/index.php?ntid=201964

Also, Harry Potter FTW. We had to reserve our copy at B&N since Borders was LAME and not selling preorders anymore yesterday.

Also, Creighton's mom is one of those people that wants to see spoilers. She doesn't like being "worried" about how a book will end, aka in suspense. I love Creighton's mom, but she's a goofball.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:58 PM, July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment