wNov 22, 2006


time for bed, >O

I could have done lots of things this afternoon/evening, such as spending time with next semester's class schedule and the timetable. I could have read a lot of Henry V. I could have read a lot of either of the American Lit books I have to read. I could have printed off and read some Poli Sci readings. Instead, I somehow wasted the entire night. I watched anime with Kristen and Louise, which felt like being back in the dorms of Liz Waters again. I also went over to Steph's for a while with Chad and just talked for a while, which also felt like living in the dorms again. It's so weird not living with Steph. I don't like it, :/

Instead of wanting to read the things I need to read for school, I keep feeling like reading older things I've already read many times, like Redwall. Or my Sailor Moon manga.

Thanksgiving will be a good day, but also sad. Why? Because Antoine's friend/Gordon's roommate Andrew the Pirate (we call him The Pirate because he grooms a handlebar mustache, owns a rat, sails, and is very pirate-like) is having a beard-growing contest. Now, I am attracted to Antoine for many reasons, and I'm not ashamed to admit that while the vast majority of them are for reasons that are deeper than skin, a few of them are superficial. I find him to be an attractive dude! Which is why I'm sad he's growing a beard, ;_; Especially if it's going to last until almost the end of March! WTF! I hope he gets sick of it before then, lol. I don't know why, but I have just never liked facial hair. Antione assures me that he's doing it because he wants to see what it'll look like. I keep saying, "But I like your face!" I think I am having no affect.
As his girlfriend, I will try to be supportive of this venture in spite of my sadness.

I've felt restless the last couple days because all I can think about is the people I want to see once I get home. Or even just being lazy and reading for school/pleasure. I'm ready for a small vacation.

Is there any Random Fandom News?
Battlestar Galactica is moving to Sunday nights, and for this I am glad. If they want to expand their viewing audience beyond The Geek, they need to not air the show at 9:00 on a Friday.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has been my favorite Harry Potter book thus far, but I'm afraid to see the movie. On the whole, I haven't been a huge fan of the movies thus far. Unlike the Lord of the Rings movies, which managed to capture the tone and beauty of the books, I really don't feel like the Harry Potter movies live up to the books at all. A trailer has been released for OotP. I don't know if I'll like it. I don't like the guy who plays Sirius Black - he's supposed to be hot, hello! And as much as I like Helena Bonham Carter, I don't think I like the way they have her as Bellatrix Lestrange. She's not quite evil enough, and her hair is too stringy. Maybe I just like Makani's fanart too much, :)

I must sleep! Because I must pack my things tomorrow morning so that I can go home for Thanksgiving!

Current Music: Bodhisattva Cathedral - Hellsing OST

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 1:30 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment