wMay 17, 2010


Cardcaptor Sakura

I am so pleased that Dark Horse is putting out a new translation/packaging/etc. of Cardcaptor Sakura that I have been giving some serious thought to re-purchasing the entire series as it comes out (even though I already own the entire series). It's really exciting to me that a company cares about shoujo manga originally published about fifteen years ago.
(Okay, maybe they care more about the fact that CLAMP sells really well, and people will want to reread it after they finish xxxHolic and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.)

I really wish that an American manga company would do this for Sailor Moon - I have all 18 volumes, but they were made pretty shoddily, and many are falling apart.

La!


Unfortunately, it looks like they're giving Chobits the omnibus treatment, too. Chobits.....*shudder*

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:47 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment