wJan 21, 2010


Trufax

1) I spend a lot more time planning the checking out of books/comics than I do planning my finances. I mean, I always pay my shit on time, but sometimes it gets down to the wire, you know? But with library books, my little basket is always well-stocked.

2) In my wallet, I carry lists of:
--Which Animorphs books I need to complete my collection
--Which Angel: After the Fall comics I need (my Buffy Season 8 collection is current, thanks very much)
--Which anime episodes I'm missing in various collections
--Which volumes of manga I need in no less than 19 different series.

3) I think that I value a sense of humor in a person much, much more than anything else, especially the weird sense of entitlement that tends to accompany people who happen to be intelligent.
scribbled mystickeeper at 7:27 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment