wDec 13, 2009


Media

I thought that I was in a book-bouncing phase....I read Hammered by Elizabeth Bear but then had no desire to read Scardown or Worldwired. [I am only now to the point where I think I can try to read her books objectively.]

I tried reading Nancy Farmer's The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm for Beer & Marmalade and for some reason, I just can't keep going - I really dislike it and I don't know why.

But on Wednesday I breezed through Sherman Alexie's The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, and now I am 100 pages into Kushiel's Dart which I like a lot, but is quickly becoming a "don't read on the bus" book.

I watched the movie "Heathers" last night and I don't have much to say about it except that I loved it a lot. I think Winona Ryder is one of my favorite actresses.

Lastly, I went to request some Buffy DVDs from the public library and was pleasantly surprised to see how many people currently have discs checked out or requested. Buffy lives!

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:36 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment