wNov 11, 2009


Soon, I will no longer have to dollhouse Dollhouse

Fox's decision on "Dollhouse" isn't a surprise, as the net had already yanked the show from its Friday slot during November sweeps. Show will return to the sked on Dec. 4 and run the nine remaining episodes in its order for the season. 20th Century Fox TV at present is in production on the Eliza Dushku starrer's 11th episode.

"This gives Joss the opportunity to end in a significant way," the network said in a statement.


Significant indeed! It'll be interesting to see what crap gets pulled.

Obligatory comment by Joss at Whedonesque:
I don't have a lot to say. I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again. I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking. Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear.


Some of the comments over there are....disturbing.


Anyway, all I have to say is: 1) thank God, and 2) please use Alexis Denisof in a satisfying way before the end of the season (walking around with a ruined political career and beard stubble in the post-apocalyptic world we glimpsed in Epitaph One would be considered acceptable by me).

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 7:00 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment