wApr 14, 2009


I am behind in responding to comments, etc.

I've been reading all kinds of commentaries on the season finale of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, and have added ones I like to my memories. My most recent favorite is here, by . I corrupted my boyfriend with this show! He watched the entirety of season 2 in the last week! Unfortunately, Ausiello reports that it won't be renewed for a third season. Ausiello is a pretty solid source, so far as TV news goes, but this is pretty disheartening. A lot of press coverage keeps focusing on Summer Glau, too. Yeah, she was fantastic in Terminator, but I'm just as ready to follow the careers of just about every other actor on the show, Dekker and Headey especially.



wrdnrd is still accepting submissions for a zine on class here.



As for this Dreamwidth business.....I am very grumpy about all of this moving nonsense! I just settled down here and am already cross-posting on Blogspot! (Technically, cross-posting from Blogspot to LiveJournal). I guess I should register with an OpenID account (I don't have an OpenID account?!) so that I'm entered in the lottery, as I seem to keep missing my chances when friends post with, "I have an invite code! Post here!"
I do not use LiveJournal at work! :[



I registered for a Delicious account so that I can help out with a collaborative project, but I don't really understand it yet. Am I just supposed to bookmark websites I frequent on a relatively frequent basis? It's not supposed to be used for articles I read an enjoy (like Digg), is it? I figured out how to embed it in my browser, and that's about it.

Labels: , , , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:15 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment