wApr 9, 2009


Awesomesauce

I don't usually watch American Idol, but Keely alerted me to this video of Adam Lambert singing "Mad World." OMG SO AMAZING. I want him to come out with a CD of emo songs! I would listen to it every day! WATCH IT! DO IT!


My obsession with Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles has gotten heinous the last few days. The last few days, I am constantly reading meta and interviews and listening to my recently-purchased soundtrack. If this show is canceled, I don't even know what I'll do, you guys. :[ MAYBE I WILL WRITE FANFICTION FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS OR SOME SHIT.

SPEAKING OF TERMINATOR....Joshua Malina [Will in The West Wing, some dude in Sports Night] is going to be in this season finale!! This is the second time a West Wing alum will be on the show [Richard Schiff was phenomenal in an earlier season two episode].

I am strategically planning my trip home for Easter so that I am home with plenty of time to watch the Terminator season finale.

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 7:15 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment