wMar 16, 2009


I am only on my third volume of manga by Kaori Yuki, and I am already in love.

BWAHAHAHA, this series just gets more heinous. I just got to the The embryo of the cursed bloodline rises to the heavens dripping blood and flapping its black wings line. THIS MANGA IS SO HEINOUS.


LOL when Mary Weather hugs Cain in gladness, RIFF GETS HIS OWN BOX OF EMO LONGING. ON PAGE 12.

ALSO PAGE 15, WHEN RIFF IS LITERALLY BUTTONING CAIN'S SHIRT.

CAIN: I dreamed about my father...Mother and Aunt Augusta...They were trying to kill me...and Father said those cursed words. He had a whip in his hand like he used to.....You....took me by the hand and saved me.
RIFF: I only wish to be near you and serve you.
CAIN: Good...Be close to me as the air that I breathe.



BWAHAHAHAAHA. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:17 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment