wFeb 16, 2009


THIS IS THE ADMIRAL. PUT YOUR ANGST!FACE ON.

Spoilers through 4.11

IF I HAVE TO SIT THROUGH ONE MORE EDWARD JAMES OLMOS SPEECH OVER THE GALACTICA INTERCOM, I'M GOING TO KILL PEOPLE. OH. MY. GOD.

I even fast-forwarded some of his conversation with Colonel Tigh. I AM SO OVER HIS MAN PAIN. WHAT THE FRAK.

I think the only characters I care about any more are Starbuck and Apollo. This is probably because they're the only people doing things, instead of maniacally crying or curling up on the floor or getting all squinty-eyed BECAUSE GAETA IS SO OBVIOUSLY GOING TO PUNCH SOME BITCHES IN THE FACE.

The views of people angsting on post-apocalyptic Earth were quite pretty. I can only imagine how nice they looked in HD.

ELLEN TIGH?! LOL WHAT?! WHAT A HORRIBLE CHOICE.

Watching Ron D Moore and the writing staff dig their ways out of this shithole is probably going to be hilarious. I love Jane Espenson and all, but I feel like joining BSG starting at the latter half of season three would just.....suck, frankly.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:42 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment