wNov 22, 2008


Video Games I'd Like to Play

This is mostly a note to myself, for whenever I reach a point in my life that I decide it's time to buy a new game console, and have enough leisure time for games.


Vagrant Story - PS It's hard to find this game! But it looks pretty bad-ass. I already have a regular PlayStation, so I just have to find the game.

Okami - PS2, Wii Pretty! That's pretty much my only reason.

Silent Hill - PS, 2 and 3 on PS2 or PC. I think I already purchased the first one used. I should probably play it before spending money on the sequels!

Crisis Core - PSP. It looks gorgeous, Final Fantasy VII is my favorite game of all time, and unlike Dirge of Cerberus, it looks well-written enough.

That said...Dirge of Cerberus. It doesn't look like that great of a game, but I am a Vincent fangirl and it seems necessary that I run around in his blood-red cape, shooting things.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Gameboy Advance. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics, and I'd be interested in playing another Ivalice game.

Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift is there too, but for Nintendo DS (I could steal my niece's or nephew's!)

God of War, PS2

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - I never finished this! I should do it.

Final Fantasy XII - PS2 A Final Fantasy set in Ivalice! I like this aesthetic a lot more than FFX's.

Legacy of Kain - PS, PS2, all available for Windows

Devil May Cry - PS2

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - PS



I guess my next platform should be PS2.

Before you leave 8,000,000 comments! My criteria for video games: Well-written story. I play games for their stories, which is why I read books (although writing style has also become a high priority for me), watch anime, read manga, whatever. I also appreciate a lived-in, or at least highly interesting, aesthetic. I don't always like shiny new futuristic things, which is a big reason why I like FFVII a lot more than VIII, and don't have much interest in X.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:27 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment