wNov 15, 2008


:/

It's been a pretty stressful week overall, which is why I haven't been blogging much. It's just one thing after another in a parade of Sucktitude.

To ignore all solvable problems, I'm going shopping because there are some clothing items I need. I don't think I can make it through another winter with my current shoe-boots. Unfortunately, I would like some really cute ones.

Is anyone else dying to get a pair of Oxford pumps? I keep seeing them in stores and think they're adorable. I think Antoine finds them hideous.

I hope to relax with books, manga, DVDs, and blogging this afternoon and tomorrow. Hopefully passing time with friends will be nice as well.

I've just been feeling really wiped, all of the time. Even reading seems to take a lot of effort, not to mention writing, which I haven't done at all in the last 3 days, :( There's no way I'm reaching 50,000, but I'm hoping I'll keep working on this story.

Current Music: I'm Your Villain - Franz Ferdinand

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:27 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment