wNov 25, 2008


Amazingness

Sometimes I consume media and I just don't know how to write about it because I loved it and it was wonderful and there are probably critical things to say about it, but I don't know what they are.

On an impulse-buy, I bought the final volume of Y: The Last Man at Room of One's Own the other day. It was a great ending. I would really like to reread this series some day. I hope they never make a movie out of it. If anybody is looking for quality story telling, please read Y: The Last Man! I especially recommend it if you haven't read comics before, but are looking for a place to start.

I am also loving Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles this season. Aside from The Office, it is the only TV show I watch every week, and it obviously carries more drama and plot twists than the antics on The Office. If anyone's looking for a good show to get into, I'd recommend it. Watch the first two Terminator movies, and you'll be able to figure out what's going on, I think. The last few episodes in particular have been quite strong.

At some point, I might try catching up with Fringe, or at least catching a few episodes to see if it got a bunch better.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:40 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment