wOct 23, 2008


WHAT A GOOD DAY.

JUST SO EVERYBODY KNOWS, when I get really excited and post about something amazing (like Veronica Mars) and get no comments, I universally condemn all my readers as bitches. Just sayin'.


THAT SAID, I AM SO EXCITED THAT MY RIGHTSTUF BOX CAME TODAY. I was a little sad that only 4 of the volumes of manga I ordered from the Tokyopop sale showed up (Legend of Chun Hyang, Legal Drug 3, Cardcaptor Sakura 6, Tramps Like Us 14)....BUT, I forgot that Rightstuf sends free stuff, too!

Free stuff:
VICTORIAN ROMANCE EMMA SEASON 2 MINI-POSTER
Higurashi no Naku Koroni mini-poster (doesn't look as bad-ass as it could have, :[ )
BAD-ASS marketing for Darker Than Black. In a mini folder stamped "confidential," there is a DTB pin, classified instructions on how to get 30% off on pre-ordering some DVDs, and a glossy mini mini-poster of the protagonist, with a "congratulations on being selected as a special agent" message on the back, telling you how to get exclusive DTB content (episodes, wall papers, avatars, etc.)

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:12 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment