wOct 24, 2008


TeeVee

So, no, I'm not done with Veronica Mars yet, nor Arrested Development.

Shows on the air right now that I watch are Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Fringe (I'm behind), The Office, and Grey's Anatomy (I missed most of season three and am also behind, but still like it enough to have a goal of catching episodes on ABC.com when I can). I also haven't seen any of season three of Heroes, but the promos I've seen in commercials all look really....bad. Please advise if I should try again, otherwise I'll mainline it later in life, :D

But I come to you, Internet, for information. I've grown a pretty big list of TV shows I'd like to see, but there are a lot that I don't know that much about. Which shows are your favorites? Why? Do you have recommendations that aren't on my list?

[Please don't use this post for anime or j-dramas/etc. ....I try to keep my media consumption ridiculously organized!]

Here's what I have so far on my list:
Alias
Pushing Daisies
Bones
Psych
Scrubs
Doctor Who
Torchwood
Ugly Betty
Twin Peaks
Due South
How I Met Your Mother
Deadwood
Carnivale
Homicide: Life on the Streets
Venture Brothers
Samurai Jack (I actually watched 1.5 or 2 seasons of this already)
Roswell (I started watching this when it was on the air, but didn't have time to keep up with it. LOL high school.)
Wonderfalls
Tru Calling
Dark Angel
Freaks and Geeks


Also, what about Xena or X-Files? People in fandom talk about these shows all the time, but I've only seen a few random episodes. Are they shows that everybody talks about just because everybody watched them while they were on? Or is it more like they're actually good, and I should watch them?

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:24 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment