wOct 1, 2008


Multi-Pronged Update

I bought another jade plant today, at the Farmer's Market. Now, I have two jade plants, English ivy, and a pink polka dot plant. Oh, and my limp lucky bamboo, which seems to be doing better with increased water quality. They are still alive, although now I need to purchase a couple more plants. Maybe I'll do it this weekend, and bring one of my sister's kids with me.



Also, I'm dividing my Geek.Kon posts into lots of mini-posts so that eventually, it will all be up here.

The bookmark I bought Sunday was beautiful, and based on this print.

Yesterday's Katara bookmark was from this print, and the Sailor Moon was this one.



I want to finish the Romeo x Juliet anime (for reals this time!), because the idea of a woman with a sword and a man with flowers is so appealing to me (See: icon). There was an inordinate amount of randomly placed sentimentalism on behalf of Romeo in about episode 13 or something, which was the point where I said, "Yeah, I'm so done with this show." BUT, I keep remembering how much I loved the show's setup, and I'd like to see it through. I WILL DO IT!

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 3:07 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

So our student newspaper at NMU wrote this in our crime log:

"Former ousted Anime Club president was referred to the Dean of Students for a verbal altercation with members. Public Safety responded to the call. All members involved are awaiting disciplinary meetings. "

Guess no matter where you go, Anime Club members will always be fun to deal with.

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:41 AM, October 02, 2008  

LOL, amazing.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 7:01 AM, October 02, 2008  

Post a Comment