wSep 30, 2008


It's that "gotcha" journalism again....

Earlier today, a meme was going around on my LJ friends list, where people posted their favorite Supreme Court case, because Sarah Palin was unable to name a single one in an interview.

Guys? She can't even name a newspaper. Wasn't Sarah Palin a journalism major?



The only explanation I can come up with for this is that she couldn't remember which ones had liberal biases, or somehow thought it was a trick question. Surely, she must be able to name newspapers, right? RIGHT?



I know that some people think Katie Couric is being a total bitch in these interviews, but I really don't understand how you couldn't be. When she gives a heinous answer, how can you NOT ask the immediate follow-up to make her look like an idiot?

I feel like, if nothing else, all English majors in America should vote against Sarah Palin.

I'm not going to solely blame all of man's activities on changes in climate.

I keep wondering if I'm watching a horrible sci-fi movie, but Sarah Palin is real.

You can watch her entire interview about social issues here (the second video). Probably my "favorite" part is where says that homosexuality is a choice.

Get ready for Thursday's debate. It will be nothing short of magical, I'm sure.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:35 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

That video makes me cringe.

By Blogger Dave, at 8:34 AM, October 01, 2008  

GOOD. Have you decided who you're voting for yet?

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 9:17 AM, October 01, 2008  

Post a Comment