wSep 14, 2008


FRINGE

Okay, so as a former lover of the TV show Dawson's Creek and the Mighty Ducks movies, a piece of my heart will always belong to Joshua Jackson. Luckily for me, he has been paired with a sci-fi TV show with a big budget, and now he can emote with his face on my computer screen once a week (I seem to always watch TV episodes after the fact, never having time when they actually air).

I totally believe that the pilot cost $10,000,000 to make, because it's gorgeous.

The script and the acting start off a bit heinous and wooden, but the two-hour movie-like pilot episode ends up rewarding the viewer and setting up what looks like it will be a great TV series.

I may or may not have taken play-by-play notes, mostly in caps lock. I liked the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, but I wasn't as excited as I was to watch this.


Obviously, spoilers lie at the LJ.



Also, WTF Wikipedia tells me that a prequel comic book was released two weeks ago, written by Joss's brother Zack Whedon. MUST FIND.

The pilot takes place during the winter, and now it really feels like autumn. I want to wear my black wool coat my scarves and etc. Enough with the humidity and heat.

Oh yeah! You can watch Fringe legally and for free at FOX.com

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 1:04 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment