wAug 31, 2008


Political notes not about Palin!

“Let me just say from the outset that I don’t consider Bolton credible,” the president said bitterly. Bush had brought Bolton into the top ranks of his administration, fought for Senate confirmation and, when lawmakers balked, defied critics to give the hawkish aide a recess appointment. “I spent political capital for him,” Bush said, and look what he got in return.


Okay, I seriously try to give Bush the benefit of the doubt as a human being, but WHAT THE FLIPPING EFF?! What a dick. The end.

Source.
Also, because I am narcissistic, o hai, I disliked this guy when he got appointed, too.


On a lighter note, many fans of Battlestar Galactica fans have noted the particular resemblance that Colonel Tigh and Laura Roslin bear to John McCain and Sarah Palin. Someone in the comments has also pointed out Cindy McCain's likeness to Ellen Tigh.

I am Saul Tigh, and you'd frakkin'-well-better believe that I approve this message.

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:01 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment