wAug 6, 2008


Call me "Grace"

So I totally fell down the stairs at work today. Not just one stair, but six of them - metal ones.

I was next to my boss's office and he came running out of it, seeing if I was okay. I assured him that I was, but returned to the office after making a trip to the bathroom, deciding that perhaps I should disinfect the area on my knee larger than a quarter, where there was no longer skin.

The knee didn't hurt until I disinfected it - I don't know, it's the surface of my knee, so there isn't a lot of feeling there. I think that there are going to be various bruises on my arms and legs.

Of course, there have been inappropriate jokes speculating whether people will wonder if my boyfriend beats me, when I tell them, "I fell down the stairs."
scribbled mystickeeper at 2:56 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment