wJul 15, 2008


Things I Didn't Know!

Apparently, this week is going to be the end of the TV series, Avatar: The Last Airbender. They will air on Nickolodeon, presumably at 8pm eastern time, every night.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to be able to watch any of these live, except for the 4-part finale on Saturday. Hopefully I can watch that with my sister's kids!

The episodes playing Monday-Wednesday have been leaked to the Internet over a month ago, but I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU how excited I am to watch the final 6.

Monday : Western Air Temple
Tuesday : The Firebending Masters
Wednesday : The Boiling Rock 1+2
Thursday : The Southern Raiders
Friday : The Ember Island Players
Saturday : Sozin's Comet parts 1-4: The Phoenix King, The Old Masters, Into the Inferno, Avatar Aang. 8:00pm-10:00pm

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:53 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment