wJul 26, 2008


Spastic Squee

OMF you guys, I wish that I could go to Comic-Con!! So many cool people are there! I would talk to Faith Erin Hicks and Bryan Lee O'Malley! And Joss Whedon and Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion and everyone else and their moms!

Luckily, people who are there are taking pretty pictures of the cast of Dr. Horrible!

And these pictures are less pretty, but it describes most of the Dr. Horrible panel, and includes multiple video clips.


I know that lots of anime announcements are made at Anime Expo. Do they make any at Comic-Con, too? Or does it just make more sense that they would make manga announcements at Comic-Con? I know that they announced a book about CLAMP's influence in America (which sounds AMAZING, by the way!), but I haven't heard much else.


Here I investigated for myself, before posting, and I guess manga announcements *are* made. Viz has licensed 20th Century Boys, by Naoki Urusawa! That's the guy who wrote Monster (an amazing manga and anime series, if you haven't seen it), and I've heard good things about 20th Century Boys as well.

Oh, hey! And the new Studio Ghibli movie opened in Japan.

OMG, MORE BLACK LAGOON IS BEING RELEASED LATER IN AUGUST!

WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME THAT BACCANO! GOT LICENSED?

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:00 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

One of my friends who lives in Cali was at Comic-Con today (and he called me to gloat). He got to see the first episode of Season 3 of Heroes, along with whatever cast members were there (squee). If you had any specific questions about the going-ons of said convention, I can forward them to him if you like.

By Blogger Gordon, at 10:46 PM, July 26, 2008  

Post a Comment