wJul 17, 2008


Help me make important life decisions, Internet!

Okay, so Shopko still has all of the seasons of Buffy and Angel on sale for $20. At first, I thought I should avoid it entirely and not purchase any of them, BUT IT IS KILLING ME, INTERNET.

I already own seasons 1-3 of Buffy, and I don't care to own seasons 1-4 of Angel at all.

And while I like certain parts of Buffy season 4, it will be the last season that I buy, I think.

THUS, your choices are:
Buffy, Season 5 (I remember loving this one)
Buffy, Season 6 (Although I loved this one as well. ANGST.)
Buffy, Season 7 (I loved certain episodes, and hey, it's the end of the series)
Angel, Season 5 (We all know that I loved this seaon)

If you'd like to avoid spoilers, avoid reading other people's comments on this entry too closely!

ETA: OMG ACT II OF DR HORRIBLE WAS SO GOOD! I mean, the first act was all right; I liked the Laundry Song. BUT THEN I WATCHED ACT II AND IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER. I loved Dr. Horrible in the first song. And then I fell in love with Penny when she sang her nice song! AND THEN THERE WAS THE LAST SONG. I love Dr Horrible! I feel so bad for him!

The birds are singing 'cause you're gonna DIE!

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:13 AM
2 comments
2 Comments:

You told me to leave comments however, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOST!!!!!!!

GAH!

DR. HORRIBLE? What is this?!
Ok...
So is it this blog thing?

Work with me Jackie. I can't leave comments if you don't provide links and explanations for slow people like me!

Oh...
and..

it nice chatting with you yesterday.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:52 PM, July 17, 2008  

I DON'T THINK I COULD MAKE IT ANY CLEARER: http://theviewfromnow.blogspot.com/2008/07/important-announcement.html

And the comments I'm looking for are what season of Buffy I should purchase, which, while related to Joss Whedon (lo, he created them all), is a separate issue.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 2:54 PM, July 17, 2008  

Post a Comment