wJun 12, 2008


Book Talk

Does anyone know if there is a limit to how many books a person can put on hold at the public library? Yesterday, I put hold requests on 22 volumes of manga. I CACKLEE FOREVER.

Sorry I haven't been blogging much. Now that Kristy's moved into town, we've been spending our evenings at Antoine's house, playing Mario Kart and watching Arrested Development (Dave, you should do it! We're working on Disc 1, and Jennifer has seen it too). It's kind of nice to not be spending so much time online, though.

I hope to write today about manga, specifically xxxHolic and Tsubasa Chronicle, which I have now begun. I understand now why people were so eager to say, "Skip most of CLAMP's old stuff and just read those, they're awesome!" Because they are so awesome! There is a huge jump in quality in my opinion, particularly in the pacing of the storytelling. I have been taking notes while reading - something for which my co-workers ridicule me.

I had intended to blog about it last night, but I wanted to find a CLAMP LiveJournal icon. Of course, I fell asleep on top of my covers before I could accomplish this task.

Labels: , , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:51 AM
3 comments
3 Comments:

I think it's cute that you apologized for not blogging much. (We, your readers, will consider forgiveness. But we're not making any promises.)

By Blogger Gordon, at 12:03 AM, June 13, 2008  

Oh no! Can't you promise to at least consider it?

I do feel bad when I don't blog much. I know that I get pissed when blogs I like don't update for a while.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:41 AM, June 13, 2008  

Well I'm glad you don't like my blog, then. (Because if you did, you'd be pissed all the time.)

By Blogger Gordon, at 9:40 AM, June 13, 2008  

Post a Comment