wApr 22, 2008


I find it highly amusing that his username is "ferret."

This post is so heavy on LiveJournal usernames that I'm just going to direct you to the post in my LiveJournal.



For those who have missed it, in addition to blogging here in this blogspot page that I've always had, I also copy and paste my posts to my LiveJournal. LiveJournal is more community-centric than Blogspot is. Each post that I make has one of fifteen user icons (selected by me) attached to it, and my LiveJournal friends leave a lot more comments than you guys do. Just sayin'.

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 5:07 PM
1 comments
1 Comments:

I see how it is. So we're not good enough for you, then? We're not as "cool" as your LJ friends? You just thoroughly hate us, through and through, don't you? Jerkface.

By Blogger Gordon, at 1:26 AM, April 24, 2008  

Post a Comment