wApr 1, 2008


Angel, Season 3

Spoilers through the end of Angel, season 3

So anyway, done with season 3. Am waiting to sort out a weird Netflix mistake that I made (I had Buffy 7.1 sent to my parents' house instead of here; will have to wait for Netflix to send me disc 2 because I can't have the same disc in my queue twice at the same time, and hope that the library gives me disc 1 soon! Am also using the library for Angel!). While I wait to come into possession of discs, though, it's nice to take a bit of a break. It's like, OMG, what do I watch while I eat my dinner? (Tonight, I started Tokyo Babylon) Life will be really weird when I finally finish watching Buffy and Angel. When I watched a Buffy season 6 featurette of the series as a whole, though, I really wanted to immediately go back and re-watch seasons 1 and 2.

Gretchen, are you going to be at Room tomorrow around 11:15, or Friday around 1:00-1:20? Because I could return season 3 to you then!

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 8:53 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Hey, you guys keep your house locked, right? Antoine, if you're reading this, could you please start? I'm getting extremely spooked by these murders downtown. And this last one was about two blocks from my office. NOT COOL. Please please please, everyone, just lock your frickin' door.

http://www.madison.com/wsj/topstories/280001

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 AM, April 03, 2008  

I try to keep it locked, but sometimes it's like 3 days out of 5, I'll be the first to leave in the morning, and the door is unlocked, :(

I agree, though, Antoine and The Hammer should get their shit together.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 1:25 PM, April 03, 2008  

Post a Comment