wMar 14, 2008


What's your favorite liturgical memory?

I think that former members of my high school Youth Liturgy team will appreciate this story.

I'm a member of the liturgy team that meets once a week at the ungodly hour of 7am. This week, as a sort of ice-breaker, we went around the circle sharing our favorite liturgical moment. One said, getting his marriage blessed by the Pope. Someone else said watching people get full-submersion baptism on Easter.

And then it was my turn.

"Hmmm, it's hard to choose.....I guess my favorite would be Pentecost that one year, when we set the baptismal font on fire."

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:06 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:28 AM, March 14, 2008  

Post a Comment