wMar 3, 2008


WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT.

Today, I thought to myself, "Self, maybe you should blog today, and tell the world how you're doing."

Right. Was at home, spent time with family, as well as Kristy and Ryan, who were home. Blahblah, so good to see people at church and at home, happy fun-time, everything was so amazing, etc.

After work today, I go outside to move car to proper side of street. After scraping the windshield with the hand-scraper to get some ice off, I get inside the car to turn on the automatic windshield wipers to deal with random flaky snow. Apparently, there was too much ice for this, and one of the windshield wipers breaks, as in, snaps in half. Can that even happen? I don't know, it did.

At this point, within the month, one day I will turn on the ignition key, and my car will blow up.

Let's review.
~The alternator and battery needed to be replaced, and in order for that to happen, I had to get my car towed.
~I lost my keys, and had to get a new set made. By riding to two different dealerships on the bus because the dealership people are "unable" to tell me by phone if they are capable of making the necessary keys.
~Someone hit my car while it was parked in a legal place on a wide street and didn't leave their contact information.
~I received two alternate-side parking tickets because Chad and I had a really hard time figuring out which sides of the street are even and odd. Don't judge us. We are special.
~AND NOW: Broken windshield wiper.

Winter has been taxing not only on me, but also on my car.

Anyway, it's time to take a short break from life (dinner and 1 episode of Angel) and then spend the rest of the night writing my Con Law midterm. Once that's over, I might be a normal person again for a couple of weeks. Maybe.

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 6:17 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

WHATEVER, almost all of those things are not my fault!

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 7:29 AM, March 04, 2008  

Give me a "J"!
Give me a "A"!
Give me a "C"!
Give me a "K"!
Give me a "I"!
Give me a "E"!
What does that spell?

LIAR!

By Blogger Gordon, at 11:09 AM, March 04, 2008  

OR NOT, ho-bag. Out of 5 things, 3 were out of my control: the alternator/battery needing to be replaced, getting hit by some fucker, and the windshield wiper being broken.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:46 PM, March 04, 2008  

Post a Comment