wMar 9, 2008


Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, eps 17-20

More thoughts on Code Geass! After this, only 1 more post to go (until season 2 starts airing, of course!). I forgot to resize the images in Photoshop, so they're a little more grainy than usual. Once again, screenshots are taken from the anime blog Memento, which writes much better episode reflections than I do. Oh well.

Spoilers in text and images through episode 20 of Code Geass

In all, these episodes lag a little bit, but it's clear that they're doing set-up for the last few episodes (WHICH ARE AMAZING, BY THE WAY). The end is nigh!

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:44 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

I'm wondering if your comment that "the last few episodes...ARE AMAZING, BY THE WAY" implies that you've already finished the series at some point. Did you? Or are you going to finish it along with everyone else on Saturday at club?

Anyways, I finally got a hold of the whole series, and I decided to finish it on my own last night. And all I can say, after watching the last few episodes and the ending, is HOLY SHIT. Since I'm still unclear whether or not you've seen them as well, I won't say anything more. I won't even give any indication of whether that was a good HOLY SHIT or a bad HOLY SHIT, but I assure you, the last episodes definitely inspire a HOLY SHIT sort of response.

By Blogger Gordon, at 1:29 PM, March 12, 2008  

Post a Comment