wFeb 26, 2008


Politics and srs biz

Dear Hillary Clinton,
In a presidential debate about your hypothetical future presidency, YOU CANNOT GET MAD AT TIM RUSSERT FOR ASKING YOU HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS.

KTHX,
mystickeeper


Seriously, though, she was just angry tonight, whereas Obama was collected and forthright.


I have a dilemma. I own the first 9 volumes of the manga X/1999. The public library has volume 10. But I would like to read volumes 11 through 18 as well. Can anyone think of a solution to this dilemma?? Let me know!


I need more LJ icons. If I had more icons, what would I have?
Buffy icon
Angel icon (OF FRED OR LORNE OR WESLEY?!)
Obama icon
Lots more West Wing icons
Evangelion icon, for when I angst
George Stephanopoulos icon
PETER JENNINGS ICON, I MISS HIM
Wisconsin State Capitol icon
Brett Favre icon
John Edwards icon (I miss him, too)
Wizard People icon(s). Possible quotes include: "At least I'm not a hideous fucker." "I hope you get a new pillow to cry into. Shit."
Hermione Granger icon, looking like a know-it-all, for when I lay the smack down in my blog.
Gryffindor icon
Code Geass icon: Lelouch or Karen (or one of each!)
Scott Pilgrim icon: "Knives Chau: 17 years old," and possibly others


Lastly, I wish that Mike Huckabee wasn't a nutjob, because he's pretty damn funny. Watch this clip until the end (Google feed people, there is a Youtube link here, so you might actually have to come to my blog, OMGWTF, I know!).



Current Music:You Raise Me Up - Lena Park (Romeo x Juliet OP...you can tell it's midterms when I listen to the same song repeatedly for days)

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:26 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment