wJan 20, 2008


GO PACK

OMF, it's game day!!

My parents, sister, and brother-in-law are at the game (we have season tickets, after having been on the list for over 30 years). My mom assures me that all of Green Bay is excited, and I kind of wish I was there to see it. It's hard for me to remember specific moments in elementary school, but I definitely remember the Packers winning the Super Bowl, and having a Packer party with my family in the basement, and going downtown when the trophy came home, etc.

I might not watch every game, but Brett Favre will always be one of my heroes, and he has the power to make me cry.

We damned well better win!
scribbled mystickeeper at 4:56 PM
3 comments
3 Comments:

...wibble, wibble wibble...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM, January 21, 2008  

oye, I hear yah. Teh Suck

By Blogger Unknown, at 12:25 PM, January 21, 2008  

D:

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 3:43 PM, January 21, 2008  

Post a Comment