wJan 10, 2008


Brought to you only slightly under the influence

Creepy 30-40-year-old bar guy, as I pass him on my way to the restroom: Hey......hey.
Me: *IGNORE*

Me: *coming out of the restroom*
Creepy Bar Guy: *creepily standing outside of the restroom* Hey. Can I talk to you?
Me: No.
Creepy Bar Guy: Why not?
Me: GOOD-BYE. *returns to bar, surrounds self with friends*

Once rejoined with my friends, we sent two girls to guard another girl still in the restroom.

What is it with Creepy Bar Guys who are at least twice our age, or maybe only 1.5x our age? Do they think we will find them attractive? Do they think that we are flattered when they stand outside of the restroom and exude an aura of creepiness that exceeds previously-known possible levels of creepiness?

Because: WE ARE NOT.

Really, though, tonight was a lot of fun, aside from the creepiness. AND because we didn't stay long inside of the bar I wanted to go to, and get the pizza I wanted. But that sort of turned out alright because the Argus? HAS THE BEST FOOD EVAR.

What the hell, it's snowing and we're supposed to get 2-5 inches of snow. I wish Chad would be here to help me shovel when I get home from work (or Saturday morning), :(

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 11:26 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Once upon a time a 30-something guy came up behind me, eyes big as plates while I was standing at the bar. Elizabeth said he was sizing up my ass like shark fins he could make $100,000 with on the black market (don't go to Jolly Bob's without a posse to watch each other's backs, literally). He then tried telling me I was Italian, on account of the shape of my nose, and that he and I had something in common because I was a UW student and he was a UW janitor in the education building.

Another time I declined to dance with this 40 year old dude and when my friends told him to get lost he fought with them for five minutes about how they were racist (but oddly enough not me). The funny part was, they were the same race as he was and while they were fighting and saying things like "Sir, I'm not racist, you're just old," a second guy (this one about 30) strolled through the squabble, leaned across the other guy, and tried to get me to dance with him instead! Needless to say we got a good laugh out of it and so did the entire table next to us!

Oh old dudes, where would we be without them in our clubs? Well...I suppose we would be happy.

By Blogger Steph, at 1:58 AM, January 11, 2008  

Steph: lol Italian. Students and janitors have much in common! WTF, old guys. SO CREEPY, I hate it.

Ogre: YOU'RE TELLING ME. We talked about this at work yesterday, how a guy can just walk home from his friend's house or a bar at 12am-4am and be fine, whereas a girl either needs to find someone to walk with her, call a cab, or sleep at a friend's house and go home in the morning.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:21 AM, January 12, 2008  

Post a Comment