wJan 2, 2008


Angel, Season 1

Hokai, so I finished watching the first season of Angel! Wheee! Overall, I like the show, although at this point, it's nowhere near as strong as Buffy. Still, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt, because Buffy wasn't that great in the first season, either.

For those new to my blog posts about TV shows, please note that I'm not usually very wordy (except sometimes with Battlestar Galactica) or meta-y, and usually go for the gushing and the squee.

Spoilers. DAVE, DO NOT READ THIS. My entries are tagged, and you can come back and read them later!

(PLEASE NOTE! Unlike Buffy, I am relatively unspoiled for Angel. So please don't spoil anything in the comments! I also have yet to watch seasons 5-7 of Buffy. Thank you.)

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 2:25 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Doyle kills Dumbledore. Oops! Sorry!

By Blogger Steph, at 9:43 PM, January 02, 2008  

Thanks for the warning. I'll try and catch up with you on Buffy/Angel.

By Blogger Dave, at 6:32 PM, January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment