wDec 4, 2007


I hope you get a new pillow to cry into......shit.

I was able to watch Heroes last night with Sandy last night - counting it as my brief respite after handing in my Women's Studies paper. I am utterly screwed for my genocide paper. Prayers are accepted!

The sidewalks and some roads are just complete death traps. I wish cars would slow down, and pedestrians would not be so stupid. People! Brakes sometimes do not work on ice, no matter how slowly the vehicle is moving to begin with! It's supposed to snow even more tonight, although that might be a good thing. At least snow gives you traction when you're walking or driving, :/

I need things to look forward to in order to finish my genocide paper. I have long lists of "to read/watch" for manga and TV/anime (yes, I know I am sad). I should read some novels, too...I have a lot that I haven't read yet. Sometimes I feel a tad out of place with the Wiscon crowd because I rarely read fantasy.

So, if you have any recs, let me know. There are lots of random things that I've been meaning to read for a while, so don't be offended if I don't read it right away, buuuut yeah. Also, for me at least, writing style > world-building/premise, by 1,000,000.

If it helps, I do keep a log of things I read, although I haven't updated it lately. If you're my friend on Facebook, more updated stuff is there on the Books application (mostly manga, :x)

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:04 AM
1 comments
1 Comments:

I have a recommendation: Hang out with me.

By Blogger Steph, at 10:35 AM, December 04, 2007  

Post a Comment