wNov 8, 2007


you had a lot to say / you had a lot of nothing to say

I am so sick of constantly being disappointed by people in my life. It's a lesson I encounter repeatedly, and yet at every available opportunity, I'll cheerfully fling my heart into someone else's hand, and then watch in horror as the pieces fall carelessly to the ground. As if I expect that something else would ever happen.

You can never depend on anyone but yourself. That is the lesson.

I think one of my favorite quotes of all time comes from Austen's Pride and Prejudice:
There are few people whom I really love, and still fewer of whom I think well. The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; and every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence that can be placed on the appearance of merit or sense.

I am so sick of everything, and spending 9 hours being forced to socialize with co-workers, even if most of them are my friends, does not sound appealing at all. And yet, that's what I'll be doing tomorrow. Before the party. Awesome.
scribbled mystickeeper at 9:18 PM
2 comments
2 Comments:

Razor
That's all I have to say....Razor.

And pretty boy anime. HEHEHEHEHMAOAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:05 PM, November 11, 2007  

Thank you, Ryan. I got quite a few comments on this entry, between LiveJournal and email, but yours was the only one to make me smile, :)

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 11:31 PM, November 11, 2007  

Post a Comment