wNov 1, 2007


sonofamother

And I will start off NanoWrimo in typical me-fashion, with having had no time to write today, at all.

I feel so angry and blah right now. I need to figure out how to park my car downtown tomorrow, for this liturgy meeting at 7 tomorrow (wtf, I need to lobby to change the freaking time) and then work, and then leaving for home. Also, in the morning, I should pack the car. Why is everything such an ordeal? Useless.

I'd better feel better tomorrow, even though I won't be getting much sleep tonight to help myself along. Damn it.

Labels:

scribbled mystickeeper at 10:47 PM
4 comments
4 Comments:

Downtown as in on campus? Or elsewhere?

By Blogger Gordon, at 10:53 PM, November 01, 2007  

Campus-ish. Somewhere close to the Capitol and St. Paul's. I'll probably park at the Overture Center's parking lot - 70 cents/hour, it's the cheapest one down there.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 10:58 PM, November 01, 2007  

Otherwise I was gonna say...you can use my garage if you like.

By Blogger Gordon, at 11:55 PM, November 01, 2007  

Thanks for the offer! But yeah, the Overture Center was a lot more convenient for what I needed a spot for.

By Blogger mystickeeper, at 8:18 PM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment