wNov 29, 2007


Smatterings

Knowing what your triggers are doesn't do much if you are powerless to avoid them.


I'm not sure what the purpose of the website bookcrossing.com is. When I receive a book from Bookmooch that has a Bookcrossing sticker in it, I feel bad, because I have no intention of "releasing the book back into the wild." If I didn't want to keep it, I would have used the library.


WHY WILL I ALREADY HAVE GRADUATED IN MAY?!?!

Come to the Croatia Study Abroad Information Session to be held this Thursday, November, 29 from 4:00-5:00 pm in 340 Ingraham.

This four-week (May 26-June 20, 2008) University of Wisconsin-Madison faculty-led international seminar titled Vampires on the Border explores the origins of European "€œvampire plagues"€ which emerged in the areas of intense cultural contact between different civilizations during the 17th and 18th centuries. The course is conducted in Istria, one of the "border zones" which is today located in Croatia, a meeting place of Slavic, Romance and Germanic cultural traditions. Students will be based in Rovinj, a beautiful museum-city on the shores of the Adriatic sea, taking classes in the Italian cultural center located in the 17th century villa.


WANT. ;_;


I keep feeling like I'm losing time. For the last three nights, I'm tooling around, gearing up to get homework done, until suddenly it's 1:00am. WTF. I need to get enough sleep, but I also need to like.....do things? Whatever, I'm going to bed and will hope I have enough time in the morning.

This weekend will be hilarious. I have social happenings occurring tomorrow night, Friday night, and all day Saturday. Annnnnd a paper due Monday and another one due Thursday (neither of which I've started yet). I would feel worse about not spending every waking hour on school if my mental health wasn't affected so much by lack of social interaction. You do what you've gotta do, right?

Labels: ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 12:07 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment