wNov 26, 2007


I used to be such a good student, too!

I have a paper due in less than 24 hours (tomorrow at 2:30pm, although I have class at 11am and would prefer to not miss it), and I haven't started it yet. And I am blogging anyway.

I don't think I've ever done this before. I forced myself to enjoy my Thanksgiving break, and enjoy it I did (except for the 9.5 hours spent at Shopko). I got to spend time with my friends, my family, and with Antoine. I got to check out manga from the library and watch Battlestar Galactica's Razor movie on my sister's HDTV. I quit Shopko for good (on good terms, but I just won't be going back! EVER! It feels so good to say that!). And I made some sweet purchases.

Despite the fact that I am not on task in terms of writing papers (*cough*like the one I should be working on now*cough*) and I am behind on the readings in all of my classes, I feel like I've been doing well in my discussion sections lately. Which is good, considering that I hate discussion sections.

I really feel like I'm getting to the end of college, because all I can think about is how amazing life will be when I live by myself, and when all I will "have" to do in my free time is keep an apartment clean, read books/comics, and watch TV shows and anime. HOW GLORIOUS WILL THAT BE?! Oh yeah, and I guess I'll find a job somewhere.....doing something.....(and no, I have not been having anxiety about that LIEK whoa at all).

Anyway. I'm really, really going to make myself write this paper now. It's a shame. I feel like there are 80 stories I need to write in my blog right now. Instead, my energy will be focused on the Wife of Bath, and possibly Tristan and Isolde. Because somehow, I will forge a thesis that utilizes both stories.

Note to Self: The Things You Must Blog About Whenever You Find Free Time (hahahaaaaaa):
* Tokyo Babylon manga
* Cantarella manga
* Battlestar Galactica: Razor
* The last few episodes of Heroes, but I'll probably just wait until next week's episode airs, and do it all at once. But let me say: CAN WE NOT MAKE ALL OF THE WOMEN ACT STUPIDLY IN EVERY STORYLINE?! Also, could Mohinder not be so stupid? I want to love him! He is so cute! But such an idiot. :( So is Peter. Peter + Mohinder = Stupid City

Labels: , , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 9:53 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment