wOct 18, 2007


Today was very strange.

My English midterm sucked. I felt like I coped with it as best I could, spending lots of time on the essays that were worth more points, and spending the last 10 minutes or so trying to figure out what poems the passage IDs were from. I know some of them were wrong. But, I can't change it now so I'll try not to worry (too much).

Chad locked himself out of his car at Woodman's, so I had to go and pick him up. On the way back, a saw a curl running in the street but couldn't swerve at all due to other traffic, and felt a small bump. I made the very, very bad decision of looking in my rear-view mirror. Twitching. Chad made an effort to console me that it wasn't my fault, but I'm still pretty horrified about the entire thing. I like squirrels. :(

I went to a liturgy planning group at church, and it's the first time I've been a part of a small group that's church-related since high school. It will take some getting used to. Especially because now they're going to meet at 7am on Fridays! Who does that! Apparently me. I'm not too concerned, as I'm at work by 8:00 anyway. Also, James is bringing us doughnuts, and was careful to have me describe my absolute favorite (chocolate doughnut, chocolate frosting, white cream filling). It could be worth it!

I feel like most of today was me reflecting on life instead of paper-writing, but I guess that's okay to do once in a while, and probably good for mental health during midterm time. Also, Megan has mercilessly rekindled my interest in the JET program, so now I have something to think about for post-college plans.

An interesting read from a Wiscon friend of mine!
Busting stereotypes that peg feminists as ugly lesbians, a new study shows that having a feminist partner is linked with healthier, more romantic heterosexual relationships. Because equality is always healthy! You should do it!

Labels: , ,

scribbled mystickeeper at 7:33 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:

Post a Comment